CSR and HSE
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At Nodus people play a key role in the development of corporate work strategies. For this reason, we make a conscious and careful effort to select, place, train and develop our human resources at every level and we commit ourselves to the creation and maintenance of really attractive jobs within a hardworking, motivating, creative, respectful and demanding environment. Loyalty, professionalism and teamwork are essential values to us.
SUPPLIERS and CLIENTS:
Nodus values the role of suppliers, clients and strategic partners, and fosters long-term, mutually beneficial relationships in which transparency and accountability are valued.
Nodus established certain criteria for the selection of projects and organizations who engage The main criterion is that they are projects that provide development tools for youth and children. Nodus has decided to commit itself to projects located in critical context areas which are in some way connected with our activity, whether due to their proximity to ports and terminals or due to their proximity to the homes of some members of our team.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
The integrated safety, health and environment policy of Nodus is the commitment of all of us who are part of each of the group’s companies.
This policy is extensive to all our clients, subcontractors and visitors.
We build and maintain a safe workplace
- Working with safe behaviors and conditions
- Committing our actions based on a solid preventive culture
We protect our life and that of the people around us
- Promoting self-care and disease prevention
- Using the appropriate personal protection equipment
- Not being under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs at work
We take care of our environment
- Preventing environmental pollution
- Minimizing the environmental impact
- Managing responsibly the use of natural resources
We are responsible
- Complying with national and international regulations as well as internal regulations
- Opposing unlawful acts
- We improve our processes
- Integrating the aspects of safety, health and environment in our daily tasks
- Actively participating in the management system